Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well, another week is almost over. Time sure seems to go by fast these days although, I think my kids would totally disagree. I managed to get some stitching done this weekend and almost got a project finished (YEAH). When it is done, I will start on some Halloween stitching (small projects of course). After that, I guess I will get back to a larger sampler that I have been working on quite a while (I wish I was a faster stitcher). New things are still coming into the shop. I wanted to let you know about some items that are already here as well as things that are on the way.

Just released from The Trilogy:
Spooky Night and the Domes of Doom
The leaflet, "Spooky Night", contains the graphs for two designs. It can be stitched by itself or you can use the border design and fill in the center with the three "Domes of Doom". This is really a cute Halloween design with many different possibilities.

          
Spooky Night

Spooky Night Border with the Domes of Doom
                               
  
   Dome of Doom: Dastardly Duo           Dome of Doom: Haunted Heads

Dome of Doom: Hoot and Hiss

The "Domes of Doom" would look great stitched individually and framed or even made into ornaments.


On order now .... from The Drawn Thread

   
I Love Halloween Holiday Hanger   

  
The Holly and the Ivy Sampler and Ornament

October Calendar Cover           November Calendar Cover

December Calendar Cover


COMING SOON....

From By the Bay Needleart:

Stitch an Inch: Fall

From Pine Mountain Designs:

Spooky Silhouette
This is a limited edition kit. It contains the chart and 28ct. Cognac Cashel Linen.
It is stitched with Weeks Dye Works thread (NOT included).

From The Victoria Sampler:

Button Up Birdies #6 - Golden Crowned Kinglet & Nuthatch

From Country Cottage Needleworks:

Autumn Pumpkins

From Norden Crafts: Halloween Themed Stitcher's Palettes:

  Ghost Hornbook                                        Witch Hat
        
From With thy Needle and Thread:
A NEW monthly series....Word Play

Each month, a new chart will be released featuring various words and fun little motifs that represent the featured month. Of course, there will twelve in all when the series is complete. This looks like a fun and quick new series. I am looking forward to seeing the other months. October looks really cute.

October...Word Play


Have a great day and keep on stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new building, haven't been by in a long time.

    ReplyDelete