Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas is over so let the new year begin!

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Mine came and went really quick. Now, if the Christmas cleaning fairy would just come and clean the mess my children made, then I would be good to go. However, since I am the cleaning fairy, I plan to attack my house tomorrow so that the new year will start with a mostly clean and organized house. With that done, I will be able to spend New Year's Day stitching and watching football.
Speaking of stitching.....

Pine Mountain Designs will be coming out with two new types of monthly pillow kits for 2012. One is a 12" flange pillow and the other is a medium kit which measures 7 x 8.5"

12" Flange Pillow Kit
January-There's No friend Like a Snow Friend


Medium Pillow Kit
January - Baby It's cold Outside


Coming in Mid January
from
Just Nan

Snowball Day

Snowflowers


Looking to add to an existing series?
These are now available.


Part 3 of The Christmas House from Bent Creek
The Toy Room



Part 2 of Wintery Snowglobe Mantle from Bent Creek
Penguin, Penguin, Penguin

Parts 1 and 2 of Wintery Snowglobe Mantle

Yes, this is the piece that I started before Christmas and no I did not get the first part done before the second one came out (that was the goal). Now, I just hope to finish part one before part 3 comes along. By the way, it's looking really cute!

Part 5 of the Garden Life series from SamSarah Design Studio
Daily Life: Come Home Early

Part 5 of the Farmer's Market Vegetable series from SamSarah
Fresh Okra
_____________________________________________________



1 comment:

  1. Happy New year! Can't wait to shop with my gift card I rcvd from my in-laws for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete