Friday, January 20, 2012

So many new projects....not enough time to stitch them.

This week has just flown by. I can't believe that it's Friday already. I did not get a chance to blog last week so there is quite a bit of information to share. As I sit here waiting for the rain to arrive, I will let you know what is on the way. There are so many great new things it makes me want to rush out and start something new but I promised myself to finish what I already started before beginning something else. I wonder how long that will last!

New from Little House Needleworks

Jessie Bell - Arizona Territory

My Lady                                          Blessed
                                                       1st in the 2012 ornament series


New from Country Cottage Needleworks

Our Love Nest

March Cottage
3rd in the cottage series


New from The Drawn Thread

Be My Valentine

A Year of Flowers

Butterfly Garden


New from Shepherd's Bush

All My Love (kit)
includes: 10ct. Tula, floss, handmade button, chart and needle

Poor Robin's Pincushion (kit)
includes: 32ct. linen, silk and cotton floss, button nose,
hand-dyed chenille, chart and needle

Black Snowman (kit)
includes: 30ct. linen, silk threads, buttons, chart and needle



New from Pine Mountain Designs

February Flange Pillow: I Love You Deerly (kit)
includes: chart, fibers, needle and a pre-sewn pillow sham with
a 14ct. Aida insert. Uses a 9" x 9" pillow form (sold separately)

February Monthly Medium Pillow: Love is in the Air
includes: 14ct. Aida, fibers, needle, chart and a pre-sewn pillow


Coming soon from SamSarah Design Studio

Daily Life: Drink Good Wine
#6 in the Daily Life series

Farmer's Market - Fresh Pepper
the final veggie in the series


Coming soon from Just Another Button Company

The latest creation from JABC is called the "make-do" pincushion kits. After making the pincushion, you simply drop it into any container that you already have. The instructions given in the kits produce a flat bottomed pincushion that can stand on its own or you can pop it into a mug, an old jar ring or whatever else you have on hand. Each make-do kit comes with hand-dyed wool, roving, buttons, pack of Just Pins and all instructions. It also includes instructions for the Pin-It ornaments. If you would prefer a smaller project, the Pin-It ornaments are available separately.

Bee Mine - Make-Do Pincushion Kit
mug not included

Bee Mine - Pin-It Kit

Snowball - Make-Do Pincushion Kit
mug not included

Snowball - Pin-It Kit



Just in time for Valentine's Day, Lizzie Kate has created a fun little kit called "A Little Love".It includes 32ct. Flax linen, a hand-dyed rose flower button and tiny pale pink beads. The finished size is approximately 3.5" x 3.5".  I don't have a picture now but will post one as soon as I can. It sounds really cute and it's not too big.


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and is able to spend some time stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment