Here are the facts about the new Jingles series from Lizzie Kate:
- There are 12 different designs which can be stitched individually or all together.
- Lizzie Kate will supply a free template to combine everything.
- Each design will have its own embellishment pack.
- All designs use the same color palette: red, burgundy, green, pink, aqua, brown, gold & white
- Individual designs were stitched on 30ct. Natural linen.
- The group design was stitched on 32ct. Amber linen and has a stitch count of 80w x 369h.
- Lizzie Kate's finisher, Mona, will post free instructions on a special finishing blog for this series.
From Myrtle Grace Motifs
Here Fishy Fishy
From Silver Creek Samplers
Hope of the Heart
From the Stitching Parlor
Her Royal Highness
From Stoney Creek
Memories & Hugs
Dreams & Friends
Love & Kindness
God Bless America
From Threadwork Primitives
Lace Heart Corsettio
From Heartstring Samplery
Sarah Schall Sampler & Companion Sampler
From Just Nan
The Return of the Amethyst Snowflake
Peacock Sampler Baby Celebration
Thirteen Stars & Stripes Needle Minder
From Plum Street Samplers
A Red Cottage
From SamSarah Design Studio
Fun Every Day - June (perpetual calendar)
The Flock: Checkerboard
This is the last part in "The Flock" series.
COMING IN FEBRUARY!
Little House Needleworks
HOMETOWN HOLIDAY designs will feature little buildings and scenes that can be framed or made into dimensional objects. This is not going to be a series like the Sheep Virtues or the ornaments that were done in the past. The designs will not come out every month and are not recommended to be stitched all together. The first design is called "My House" and the second one is called "Main Street Station". Obviously, a town is being born. I'll post more pictures and information as it becomes available. This sounds like a wonderful new series...something different! I can't wait to see how it progresses.
Have a great week!!!