Monday, June 10, 2013

It's that time of year again......VACATION time!

Yes, it's now summer. My kids are officially on summer break and we are getting ready to go on vacation. We will start by going to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend and then we are leaving next Tuesday for Chattanooga, TN. I have already put together two cross stitch projects to take (I think I am being overly optimistic). I know that I won't get one finished much less two but I will guarantee that stitches will done on both projects.

Does anyone need a new summer project? Perhaps one to take on vacation? Check out the new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon.

From Bobbie G. Designs
 
Courage

It's a Snowflake Christmas
 
 
 
From Falling Star Primitives
 
Croft Manor 1826
 
 
 
From CM Designs

 
Kitty Love (Whiskerkins)
 
 
 
From Silver Creek Samplers
 
Sing A Sampler - part 3

Dare to Fly
 
 
 
From Carriage House Samplings
 
Agness Rowlandson
 
 
 
From Lindsay Lane Designs
 
Sweet Land of Liberty

Thirty Days Hath September
 
 
 
From The Vickery Collection
 
Celtic October
 
 
 
From Lizzie Kate
 
Inspiration Boxer: Faith is....

My To Do List

Spooky String

        
                                 
 Jingles Flip-it
 
# 7 - Fa La La La La
 # 8 - Joy to the World
               #9 - Silent Night (not pictured)
 
 
From Plum Street Samplers
 
Betsy's Stockings
 
 
 
From By the Bay Needleart
 
Grow Your Faith
 
 
 
From The Sampler Girl
 
How Can I Keep From Singing?
 
 
 


Anime sun with smiling face
 
 
Have a great week!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment