Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving is almost here!

Yeah!!! It's almost Thanksgiving. This year we are having it at my house and I am looking forward to cooking with my mom and daughter. I'm not planning to go shopping on Friday but that could change. What I really would like to do is eat leftovers, watch a Christmas movie and stitch (not necessarily in that order). I have a sampler that I have put aside and I really want to pull it out and work on it. I won't be able to finish it this year so my plan is for sometime in 2014.

Need a new project for next year? Take a look at some new designs that will be arriving soon. Maybe you will find just the right one. If not, be sure to check out the what's new section on our web site or come by the shop and see many other wonderful designs

From The Scarlett House

Sleigh Rides & Snowflakes
 
 
From By the Bay Needleart
 
Holy Night
 
 
From Lizzie Kate
 
A Little Snow (kit)
includes: 28ct. Amber linen, an antique gold
snowflake charm and white beads
 
 
From Country Cottage Needleworks
 
It's Snow Cold

Frosty Forest #1 - Raccoon Cabin
 
 
From Ship's Manor
 
A Christmas Sampler
 
 
From Heartstring Samplery
 
Three Little Proverbs
 
 
From Imaginating
 
 Got Snow Reindeer                               Rejoice                
 
        Peace Dove                     Dozen Dandy Ornaments
 
 
 
From Annalee Waite Designs
 
Snowflakes in Blue
 
 
From Amaryllis Artworks
 
The Quaker Button Ball



 
 
 From CM Designs
 
Twinkle
 
 
From: From The Heart
 
A Quaker Autumn
 

***************************************
 
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT
THANKSGIVING!!!!
 
(Don't eat too much and be careful
if you brave the Black Friday crowds)
 
 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment