Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy late Mother's Day!

    I hope all you moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was great! My family did all the meals and most (not all - I helped a little) of the cleaning. It was a great day. I was able to watch what I wanted on television while sitting on the couch and stitching :)
    Today....not so great. My son woke up at 4am sick to his stomach. Oh, what a fun way to wake up. I'm blogging at home today while my son is sleeping peacefully. I only hope that I do not get sick. No time for that nonsense.
    Enough "sick" talk. Take a look below to see what wonderful new designs are on the way to the shop.


From Homespun Elegance
"Still Stitching" is a wonderful design. I know quite a few people that I'd like to stitch this for.
Great gift idea! "Sam Crow" is also a cute patriotic piece. I might could even get it finished before July 4th. 

Still Stitching - Stitch Friends

Sam Crow


From Summer House Stitche Workes
The "Fragments in Time" samplers look like they would be fun to stitch and not take a huge amount of time to do and I love the colors in "Inheritance".

Fragments in Time #1                Fragments in Time #2      

Inheritance


From Kustom Krafts
What an adorable snowman! Lots of stitching involved but well worth all the time spent.

Birdhouse Snowman


From Tempting Tangles
Now that is a bunch of peacocks. It's an interesting piece. The more I look at it, the more I like it. 

Peacock Pinwheels


From Lindsay Lane Designs
Love this needle book but then again I love strawberries.

Margarette's Strawberry Needlebook


From Ink Circles
I love the symmetry of these designs. 

Elegant Squid

Reflections of Paris


From Nikyscreations
The newest design in the Animal of the Month series. 

Animal of the month - May Sheep


From The Drawn Thread
I have always loved "The Drawn Thread". My favorite of these is the "Little Birds Sampler".
It will definitely be added to my stash. 

Alphabet Ornaments Three- IJKL                          Summer Jumble              

Little Birds Sampler

Summer Garden




HAVE A GREAT WEEK
&
KEEP STITCHING!


No comments:

Post a Comment