Monday, October 26, 2015

Back to work!

I'm back at the computer after a wonderful weekend at the beach. The weather could not have been more perfect. My family and I had a fun time. However, I did not have a chance to stitch even one stitch. Hopefully, this week I will get back into my stitching groove. I really want to finish the sampler I'm working on because I'm dying to start something else. 


New designs are on the way...take a look!


ARRIVING SOON


From Country Cottage Needleworks
The first design in the Gingerbread Village series is a cute train. It should arrive in the shop at the end of this week. 

Gingerbread Village #1 - Gingerbread Train

Seasonal Celebrations - Winter



From Stoney Creek
Another flower of the month. I think that this is one of my favorites. I love the colors.

Flowers of the Month - November



From T.A. Smith Designs
What a great saying and a beautiful design.

An Old Irish Blessing



From The Nebby Needle
A very lovely and primitive Santa design. I especially like the Santa ornament.

Mr Claus at the Ready



From Primitive Needleworks
What a neat design idea....looking through the keyhole.

Christmas Past


From Plum Street Samplers
A beautiful new collection of samplers. 

 
Autumn Gifts

Goodness & Plenty

Serial Bowl Collection of Sampler Lessons - 
Lesson Four
This design is limited in quantity so if you would like it, 
please let the shop know ASAP. I do not know how 
many we have ordered but when they are gone,
we will probably not be able to get more. 


From Just Nan
Another limited Christmas Mouse. This one features antlers and a cute shiny red nose.

                 
Gingerbread Reindeer Mouse     Tiny Christmas Biscornu


Needle Slide - Winter Birds
What a cute place to store your needles.


From Lizzie Kate
Four new designs. I do not have a picture of the new inspiration boxer kit but it is called "Gratitude Turns What We Have Into Enough". I really like the new Flip-it series - Snow Story although, I'm getting a little chilled just looking at it. 


             A Little Coffee                 Flora McSample's 
                                                            2015 Christmas Stockings


Snow Story Flip-its
This is a three part Flip-it series. Each part
can be stitched individually or all together.
* Cold Hands
* Warm Hearts
* Snow Love


From The Scarlett House
I love the way this design was finished. 

Be of Good Cheer


From The Sweetheart Tree

Blackwork Biscornu (KIT)

Blackwork Fob

Teeny Periwinkle Pincushion

Patriotic Heart Trio Sampler (KIT)

Itty Bitty Kitty Thanksgiving

Celestial Circles

Plumberry Sampler (KIT)


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment