Monday, December 7, 2015

Only 18 days until Christmas!

Image result for christmas clip art

It is hard to believe that Christmas is almost here and for once, I'm almost ready. The house and tree are decorated and all I need now are presents to put under the tree. I still have some shopping (and a lot of wrapping) to do but compared to last year, I am way ahead of schedule.

This Saturday (December 12th), The Stitch and Frame Shop will be having a Customer Appreciation Day/Open House from 10:00am til 4:00pm. Join us for some holiday fun!

New designs are on the way...take a look!

COMING SOON!

From Lizzie Kate
This cute Santa kit includes 28ct. linen, checked finishing fabric, hand-dyed buttons, ribbon, a rusty jingle bell, 2 mother of pearl buttons and complete finishing instructions. 

Very Merry Santa (kit)



From Pine Mountain Designs
What a festive collection of Christmas designs. My favorite is the "Holy Night Snapshot".

Holy Night Snapshot                         December Snapshot

Deck the Halls



From Heartstring Samplery

Narrow Escape

Holly Bears the Crown



From Primitive Needleworks
Look at the reindeer pulling the tree. Too cute!

Bringing Home the Tree



From Threadwork Primitives
I agree with this pillow. 

Let it Snow


From Sue Hillis Designs
I hope he visits my rooftop. 

Rudolph



From Classic Colorworks and Little House Needleworks
This chart includes 5 Classic Colorworks cotton flosses.

North Woods Express

********************************
Image result for christmas clip art borders

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment