Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day....a day late


Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all moms. I hope you had a nice weekend. I wasn't able to see my mother but I did call and talk to her. My kids were great. My daughter took me to breakfast which was a lovely mother/daughter time. I also received a gift card and some chocolate from both my son and daughter. Overall, a great day especially since I didn't have to cook. I was also able to spend some time stitching....yeah!!!!!!

New designs are on the way...take a look :)




From Plum Street Samplers
Four great new designs! My favorite is "Hello Summer". I love the wavy flag.

Sampler House I                         Sampler House II

  Hello Summer                         Mariner's Drum



From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
Two new designs in the Pixie Blossom collection.

       Foxglove                                            Bleeding Heart



From SamSarah Design Studio
Now that these two series are finished, I wonder what will be next.

               Out of the Woods - Fox                 Out of the Woods                     
                                                         (all 3 parts)
                  

     
     Hear it Through the Grapevine               All 3 parts together    
Part 3                                                   


From Threadwork Primitives
A beautiful  friendship design. 

The Road


From Summer House Stitche Workes
Two more designs in the Fragments in Time series. Only two designs left and this series will be done.

2017 Fragments in Time #5

2017 Fragments in Time #6





From Waxing Moon Designs
Too funny! I must not be ashamed of my stash since I am always adding to it.

My Stash is Huge

**************************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment