Monday, July 17, 2017

Where has the summer gone?


July is just marching by. I can't believe it is already July 17th. My kids will be going back to school soon...wow. Before you know it, Christmas will be here (and with that thought in mind, it is never too early to start your holiday stitching).

Take a look at some new designs that will be arriving soon. Maybe the perfect gift idea is on the way. 




From Plum Street Samplers
Another batch of great designs from Plum Street. My two favorites are "Judge Not" (love all the different sheep) and "A Thousand Hills".

Berry Cottage

A Thousand Hills

Judge Not

Sampler House III                Sampler House IV 



From Scattered Seed Samplers
"Sewing" doesn't mend my soul but cross stitch sure does. 

  Mend Thy Soul                            Heart of Wisdom

From La D Da
Beautiful sampler. Reminds me of folk art.

Auspicious Hope



From Bobbie G. Designs
A bright and colorful snowman design. Looks like it would be fun to stitch.

Believe in the Magic



From Abby Rose Designs
Nice Christmas pillow. Love the pineapple.

Comfort & Joy


From Summer House Stitche Workes
The final two designs in the series.

    
2107 Fragments in Time #7       2017 Fragments in Time #8



From My Big Toe
I usually like the designs from My Big Toe and these are no exception but the one I really want to stitch is "More Than Coffee". My family would totally understand this.

       Amazing Grace                   Christmas Pinkies VI

More Than Coffee



From Heartstring Samplery
Another addition to the alphabet series. The best so far, in my opinion.

B is for Beekeeper



From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
More mermaids! These are very nice (and not too big) but I'm not adding these to my collection. I'm working on my 3rd mermaid now and at this rate my whole house will be nothing but mermaids. (ha ha)


La Petite Mermaid Collection
Luce Mia                                     Cara Mia



From The Drawn Thread
Two gorgeous designs.

Be Here Now

Welcome - Summer

*******************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK
AND 
STAY COOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment