Monday, November 20, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!



I know it is still 3 days away but I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy whatever time you have off and remember you are supposed to stuff the turkey not yourself...hahahaha. 

Just a reminder, The Stitch & Frame Shop will be closed on Wed. Nov. 22 and Thurs. Nov. 23. We will be open normal hours on Fri. Nov. 24 and Sat. Nov. 26.

New designs are on the way...........take a look!



From The Trilogy
Two new holiday reminders. Is Santa wearing sunglasses? I can't tell but he looks pretty jolly. 

All is Bright                         Jolly Santa



From Country Cottage Needleworks
Just what Main Street needed...a grocery store. I love the pink building.

Main Street Grocery Store


From Shepherd's Bush
I guess I'll have to do this for next year. Definitely do not have time to stitch it for this year especially since it isn't even in the shop yet. Love all the Thanksgiving motifs in this design.

Thanksgiving Notes


From Nora Corbett
Nora has started a new Pixie collection: The Posion Pixies. Hard to believe that these lovely pixies are poisonous. 

Angel White Trumpet                                  White Clover       



From Nikyscreations
What a sweet Christmas sheep. I wonder if he is perhaps a gift since he is standing under a tree and has a bow for a tail. 

Yuletide


From The Vickery Collection
I don't know what to say about this design except "simply stunning"! I love the star shinning down within the cross. 

We Three Kings



From Stoney Creek
Three very different designs from Stoney Creek. There is a lot of stitching in "Love Letters". I don't think I love anyone enough to stitch them that. "Harvest Gratitude" also has a lot of stitches but the scene is so beautiful, I would actually stitch it (just don't know when).

        Love Letters            Harvest Gratitude          A Bushel & A Peck


From Nebby Needle
Two great designs that would be quick to stitch or at least reasonably quick.

 
Christmas Blessings                      Hallelujah    


From Lucy Beam
I am definitely ready for some of these. Hope we actually get to see some this winter.

Winter Flakes


From Imaginating
Don't know if I'd want to string lights on a cactus but the idea is cute. 

      
Seas and Greetings                      Computer Cat   

              
Merry Christmas           Cowboy Christmas   
Sampler                                                     



From Homespun Elegance
Something this world needs more of. 

Christmas Peace



From Deb Bee's Designs
Wouldn't these ornaments look even better on a blue material? I think so. You could get real creative with these snowflakes.

Snowflake Ornaments

*********************************

 Have a great week
and don't eat too much!



No comments:

Post a Comment