Monday, December 11, 2017

Counting down to Christmas!



Oh my, it is only 2 weeks until Christmas and I'm not as ready as I thought I was. I even have two items sitting in my shopping cart on Amazon (guess I should get those ordered). I plan to finish shopping this weekend and then the wrapping and baking will begin. It is going to be a very busy weekend with no stitching time in sight. Oh well, I'll get back to it eventually.

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon...take a look.



COMING SOON!


From Bobbie G Designs
The flowers look stunning on the black fabric. The colors just"pop".  I just don't know if my eyes would let me stitch on black fabric. I tried it once and they didn't like it but for this piece, I'd try it again.

Iris on Black


From Amy Bruecken Designs
What fun and festive designs. I want to stitch these for next year! The moose is just too cute.

              
Keep Calm and Merry On             Merry Kiss Moose     



From Hands on Design
This is the fourth and final design in the Chalk for Home series and I think it is the cutest of the four. Love, love love, the snowmen!

Chalk for the Home: Let it Snow Bungalow


From The Workbasket
What a cute collection of woodland ornaments. Not sure which is my favorite but I'm leaning toward the mouse. The first Christmas Stars featured a fox and a squirrel.

Christmas Stars 2

Christmas Stars 3


From Stoney Creek
Beautiful bird designs!

         Bird Delights          Booties by the Dozen


From Country Cottage Needleworks 
Here is a "sneak peek" at a new design from Nikki. Looks really "cool" so far!

Hello Snow


From With Thy Needle & Thread
Another wonderful design from Brenda. 

Peppermint & Holly


From Pineberry Lane
The Christmas designs would make nice small pillows or ornaments and they look like they wouldn't take long to stitch. My favorite kind of project....fast!

Merry Little Stitches                  Sprig of Holly     

Fanny Griswold
An Antique Reproduction


From Lucy Beam
The little bee in "Bee Merry" looks like he is flying off to decorate more trees. How cute?

One Eyed Jack                               Bee Merry      

****************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment