Monday, August 13, 2018

On the way...



Happy Monday! Another week has started. Are you ready? I'm not. The picture above pretty much sums me up for the day, probably even the whole week...LOL. The end of the week will bring forth my daughters arrival at college. Yes, we move her in on Saturday and my emotions are all over the place. I hope I can hold it together on Saturday. We shall see.

On a more fun note, I finished a project....another mermaid. She is simply beautiful. I'm going to pick out a frame today and hopefully she will be hanging in the store soon. I haven't started another project yet, but will tonight and no it's not another mermaid.

Here are some designs that will be arriving soon...


COMING SOON!

From Scissor Tail Designs
Two fun Halloween designs. 

        
Happy H-owl-o-ween                     Spooky Night     


From Cottage Garden Samplings
This is the third design in the Songbirds Garden series. Just lovely.

Winter's Wisdom


From Waxing Moon Designs
I love all the fall leaves and the sentiment is perfect. I just wish it was fall now.

Autumn Blessing


From Tiny Modernist
What fun and colorful designs. 

        
      Year of Animal Fun & Frolics:             Echinacea Biscornu                 
                August                                                                                


From Stacy Nash Primitives
A great small tray design featuring strawberries, birds and a patriotic banner. 

Berry Basket Sewing Tray, Pin Disk &
Strawberry Pinkeep



From Annie Beez Folk Art
How cute. It looks like the squirrels are sharing acorns. 

           
   Welcome to the Hive               Sheltering Tree- Autumn



From Frony Ritter Designs
"Old Glory" is stitched on 14ct. perforated paper. What a quick stitch it would be. 

     
    Old Glory                  Sweet Mrs. Santa



From Jardin Prive
The skeleton looks like he is enjoying some relaxation. Cute!

Halloween


********************************

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment