Monday, December 3, 2018

Hello December!




WOW! only 22 days til Christmas. I better get myself in gear because I am so not ready for it. I did manage to get my house decorated this past weekend except for the tree. That will be done this coming weekend. Now, I just need to find some time to shop. 

Speaking of shopping, take a look at some new designs that will be arriving in the store soon. A project for the new year could be on the way (and we all need more projects).



From Just Nan
Another cute little stocking for the Gingerbread Mouse (sold separately) to hide in and a very gorgeous ornament with a dragonfly.

         
Gingerbread Mouse                 Christmas Dragon Ornament
   Reindeer Stocking                                  with Charm                



From The Victoria Sampler
The gingerbread house looks yummy but the mice are too cute.

     
         Gingerbread Hollow         Gingerbread Mice Ornaments


From Shepherd's Bush
The new stocking is coming. I really love the dress on this one.

Lois's Stocking



From Hands on Design
This is my favorite of the Chalk on the Farm series even if it does make me feel cold looking at it.

Chalk on the Farm - Winter Wonderland Farm



From My Big Toe
What lovely verses and sayings.

 
Pray Without Ceasing              Love Completely         

Let Not Your Hearts Be Troubled



From Waxing Moon Designs
Every stitcher needs to stitch this.

Stitching Each Day


From Bobbie G Designs
The best way to go camping..in a camper.

Winter Camper


***********************************************

COMING IN FEBRUARY!
From Little House Needleworks

Jack Frost's Tree Farm

A new seven part series that will start in February. The designs can be stitched either individually or all together.  The models are stitched on 30ct. Portobello linen using threads from Classic Colorworks. 


***********************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment