Monday, March 18, 2019

It's Monday...again!



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was wonderful so I spent some time outside but I also found some time to stitch. I'm anxious to start something new but I really want to finish what I have started. I may work just a little more on this project and then take a break and do something small.

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon.



From Nora Corbett
New additions to the Intriguing Insects collection. I'm not sure about the beetle but Miss Ladybug is cute.

    Miss Beetle                             Miss Ladybug



From Stoney Creek
What great tractors!

     Big Red                           Green Acres                Persian Puller



From Little House Needleworks
The second part in the Jack Frost's Tree Farm series.


Jack Frost's Tree Farm #2 - Douglas Fir


From Abby Rose Designs
Two very sweet spring designs. The bunny is cute but the sampler with the tulips is my favorite of the two.

Bunny and Tulips


From Jardin Prive
How cute is this? Looks like the rabbit has his hands full.

Vivement Paques



From Annie Beez Folk Art
The second design in a 9 part snowman series. Love his happy face.

Snowy 2


From Tralala
Some seasonal sheep and a pair of spring rabbits. The rabbit with her pink parasol is just adorable.

Automne Et Hiver

Printemps Et Ete

Duo Lapin



**********************************



Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment