Monday, May 13, 2019

Coming soon!



Happy Monday! I hope all the moms had a very nice Mother's Day. It was a very relaxing day for me. I was able to spend a good portion of the day stitching and I almost have a piece finished. I can't wait to start on something new. Now, my only problem is deciding what to start next. 



From Heartstring Samplery
A lovely patriotic piece.

Where Liberty Dwells Huswife


From Rosewood Manor
Two beautiful pieces done on blue. I love the dandelion piece. It reads "When you look at a field of dandelions, you can see either a hundred weeds or a thousand wishes".

Dandelion Wishes

Hello Moon


From Glendon Place
Very unique pumpkins. 

Pretty Pumpkins



From Tiny Modernist
Another addition to the "Words to Live By" series and a cute little gnome. 

Words to Live By - Part 5

Gnome Biscornu


From Stoney Creek
A fun Halloween design. I wonder what she has cooking in her bubbling pot?

Witch's Brew



From Erica Michaels
I love all of Erica's designs but I really love the Beatitudes. They will be released in 3 parts. The first part includes the top row of 4 verses. The remaining parts will be released in June and August.

Abra's Sampler Smalls

                 Defining Summer                                       Beatitudes - part 1              



From Scattered Seeds Samplers
What a fun pinkeep. The peacock has a key in its mouth. I wonder what it opens?
    
Sisters of Faith Pinkeep Drum
       


From The Scarlett House
The colors used in these pieces are beautiful but then again I like pink.

Berry Bird

In the Berry Beginning


From Little House Needleworks
After this, only 3 more to go until this series is finished.

Jack Frost's Tree Farm #4
Balsam Fir


   *******************************************************       



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


       
      

             


No comments:

Post a Comment