Monday, February 3, 2020

It's February!



Happy February! It really doesn't feel like February since the high today is going to be around 72. This is more like spring weather. Of course, winter will probably come roaring back just as we get used to these wonderful temps. 

Football season is officially over. The Super Bowl has come and gone. Yay.....Chiefs! I will miss watching football especially since it will soon be replaced by NASCAR...ughhhhh. Oh well, I discovered a long time ago that a NASCAR race is great stitching time. 


From Erica Michaels
"Nothing Soothes the Soul Like a Walk on the Beach". I love walking on the beach so this is a must have design for me. If I'm lucky, maybe I will even get it stitched this year.

Walk on the Beach

Charity for All


From Stoney Creek
A beautiful Christmas stocking.

Dash Away All


From Imaginating
A fun home sweet home design. 

Plant Pull and Grow


From Keslyn's
Fun designs from Keslyn's. I love the Easter one. I need to stitch more Easter/Spring designs. I'm seriously lacking in the spring decoration department. 

Wicked Web                 Donna's Easter  

    Dance                                          Crow's Nest



From Blackbird Designs
Beautiful colors in this sampler. I love the tree and flower motifs.

All Joys of Thine



From Threadwork Primitives
A lovely friendship design. 

Life's Sweetest Flower



From My Big Toe
Five great new designs. We all need to stitch the "Time to Stitch" design. 

      He is Risen                 Through the Waters

     Time to Stitch                         Losing My Mind 
     A Serenity-ish Prayer                                                           

Dog Crazy

 *************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment