Monday, April 20, 2020

Coming Soon!




Happy Monday! I hope everyone is doing well. We are all fine at the shop but busy as ever. We are  ordering and filling mail orders as quickly as we can. We are looking forward to when we can open again. 

Need something new? Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. A new project could be just around the corner.



From AuryTM
I love the colors in this reproduction sampler.

Jane Hyde 1790


From Hands on Design
Two more designs in the Secret Santa series and another in the Chalk Full series. I think the jar of daisies is my favorite in the Chalk Full series.

  
   Secret Santa #3                           Secret Santa #4 
    Silent Night                                Merry & Bright

Chalk Full: Bloom


From Summer House Stitche Workes
Such lovely flowers. 

Holly Hock
part 2 in the Ladies Garden Journal series


From My Big Toe
Great designs for these troubled times. 

    
         Be Ye Kind                             Trust in the Lord

     I Will Dwell                              Live Peaceably

Blessed Is


From Mirabilia
Wow! She is absolutely stunning. It would take some time but I think this piece would be fun to stitch.

Princess Elliana





From Madame Chantilly
What wonderful patriotic pieces. I just love the mouse waving his flag.

Celebrate 4th of July                    Freedom                  


From Tralala
Wonderful spring designs. My favorite is the rabbit with the strawberries.

Au Printemps                     Coupe De Lapin

Easter


From CM Designs
Lots of stitching in these quilt designs but they are very beautiful. 
  Barn Dance                   Beachcomber

      Desert Dawn             Sweater Weather 

Wood Violet


*****************************




No comments:

Post a Comment