Monday, September 21, 2020

Happy Monday!

 



Happy Monday! Another week begins. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. The weather here was wonderful. It is finally starting to cool off. Even though it is not actually fall yet, I'm glad that it is starting to feel like it. Guess what is just around the corner? Yup, you guessed it...the holidays. Even though they are getting closer, I'm just not ready to think about them yet. 

Need a new project? Take a look at some great new designs that will be arriving soon.




From My Big Toe
Another wonderful collection of inspirational designs plus one humorous one.

Encourage One Another

    
    Give Me Jesus              In My Defense 

       
         New Mercies                    Power in the Blood



From Rosewood Manor
I really like the Celtic Knot Challenge design but I'm not up for a challenge right now so I will stick with the Halloween design. At the moment, that is more my speed.

  
Celtic Knot Challenge                    On Target             

Tools of the Trade



From Scissor Tail Designs
The owls are getting into the holiday spirit. 

Merry Owl Christmas

From Puntini Puntini
Cat lovers can appreciate this fun design.

Meow



From Madame Chantilly
Wonderful Halloween designs. Stitch fast for this year or maybe get a jump start on next year.

Halloween Goodies

Halloween Week



From Nora Corbett
A new addition to the Holiday Village and some cute owls. Wow, the owls are a little different for Nora.

      
Winter Nest                          Winter Owl

The Clockmaker's House



From Little House Needleworks
A lovely fall design. The finishing is really nice.

Bountiful Harvest


From Imaginating
The scarecrow is just adorable. He is going into my stash. Maybe I can get him done for next fall. 

       
Full of Thanks & Giving           Grateful Hearts             

           
Old Friends Forever       Let's Treasure an Aunt     



From - From the Heart
A fall inspired Quaker sampler.

Grateful Quaker

______________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment