Monday, November 23, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!

 




I want to wish everyone a very blessed and safe Thanksgiving. I know the holidays are going to be a little different this year but we will make it through. If nothing else, we have our stitching. I must say, I have gotten more stitching done this year than ever before. Of course, I haven't gotten much finished  because I'm working on a rather large sampler but it will be done by the end of the year. 

Because we all need more to stitch...here are some new designs that will be arriving soon.




From Bobbie G Designs
A fun Christmas design.


Three Reindeer


From Shannon Christine
Shannon's designs are always so colorful. I love all these new designs but Frosty and Winter Snowfall are my favorites.

  
           Frosty                                 Winter Snowfall

  
Gnome for Christmas                       Sewing Room        
 


From Long Dog Samplers
Wow, this is a gorgeous piece. 

House of Peacocks


From Nora Corbett
The first two designs in a new collection called "Bridal Bliss Pixies".

             Mum Flower Girl                 Primrose Bridesmaid



From Country Cottage Needleworks
A lovely Christmas design and the first design in the Sampler of the Month series. The January design is really cute. I'm looking forward to the other 11 designs. 

              Home for the Holidays            Sampler of the Month - 
                                                                       January


From Homespun Elegance
A cute Christmas village. I love the way it is finished into a narrow pillow.

Santaville


From The Nebby Needle
This is another cute Christmas design that would make a nice pillow. 

Santa's Ride



From Les Petite Croix De Lucie
The Christmas Scenes design is too cute. I love the Mr. & Mrs. Claus but my favorite design is the bottle. 

           Christmas Scenes                       Holly Jolly Bottle

Merry Christmas Mouses



From My Big Toe
Wonderful inspirational designs.

 
Mightier Than the Waves           I Will Bless the Lord         

       The Love of God                          Christmas Pinkies VII

Sarcasm is My Love



From X's and Oh's
I like these so much that I would be willing to stitch them on black fabric (now that is saying something).

 
Arctic Night                                        Silent Night

****************************************


HAVE A VERY BLESSSED THANKSGIVING!







No comments:

Post a Comment