Monday, December 7, 2020

On the way...

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I managed to get a lot accomplished around the house but not any stitching. All my Christmas decorating (including the tree) is done and I wrapped all the presents that I had. I am still waiting on a few to arrive but they should show up this week. All in all, I'm in good shape for Christmas. Now, that I have Christmas handled...back to stitching!

The year is winding down, but there are still new designs being released. Take a peek at some of the designs that should be arriving soon.


From Teresa Kogut
Three beautiful ornaments. I love the star shape. 

  
Santa Star Ornament                    Jesus is the Reason

Dec 25 Star Ornament



From Country Cottage Needleworks
The second design in the series. 

Sampler of the Month - February


From Stoney Creek
Wonderful winter and Christmas designs.

    
 Peace Snowman with Birds           The Twelve Days        
                                                             of Christmas
     
      
 
Winter Bellpull                         Winter Rest  
 
Merry Christmas Santa



From Tiny Modernist
These are such fun designs. 

 
       Narwhal Biscornu                        Every Season Part 6

   
     Mouse's Christmas            Gift Stocking Bunting
Decorating                                                    

Christmas Dreams Part 5

***************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment