Monday, July 26, 2021

On the way...

 


Happy Monday! I know that it's summer and it's supposed to to be hot but I have had enough of this heat. Bring on fall!! I am so ready for cooler temps. I'm not ready for school to start (which for my son is in 3 weeks) but I am ready for cooler weather and fall sports. 

Enough about the heat, time to share some lovely new designs. Everyone needs a new project. I know I do (hahahaha).




From Country Cottage Needleworks
Another sampler of the month. Only 3 more to go.

Sampler of the Month - September


From Little House Needleworks
Another addition to the Hometown Holiday series. A much needed grocery store. 

Hometown Holiday - Grocery Store



From Heart in Hand
I love these designs because they would be quick to stitch and make great ornaments or small pillows.

Merry Making Mini - Flower Fun

Halloween Square Dance pt.2



From Chessie & Me
The reproduction sampler is very lovely but my favorite is the Stitching Sisters. I have several friends I need to do that for.

  
  Hannah Comperf 1818                            Stitching Sisters                



From Keslyn's
This is too cute. I definitely need this chart. It's a self portrait.  

What and Why


From Lila's Studio
A very pretty design. I love the colors and the sentiment. 

With Love



From Imaginating
The Halloween designs are spooktacular. 

Witchy Treats                                                Feeling Wicked    

  
Halloween Party                          My Honey Bee   



From Primrose Cottage Stitches
Bees and houses...oh my. "Bee Happy" is my favorite of the group.

 
Autumn House                          Bee Happy   

   
Bumblebee Kisses                     Winter House   



From Tiny Modernist
With my love of all things fall, this is a must have chart for me. 

Vintage Autumn Signs

**************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK
AND STAY COOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment