Monday, August 9, 2021

Happy Monday!

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was uneventful which is probably a good thing. I did get some stitching done along with some housework. It's hard to believe that my son starts school next Monday. I'm not really sure if I'm ready to get back into school mode. I know isn't. (haha).


Back in March, The Stitch & Frame shop attended the Needlework Expo, a virtual needlework market. Well, guess what? They are having another one at the end of this month (Aug. 28 - 30). We have signed up to attend. I will be posting Expo releases on the website but if you see something online that I haven't posted, please let the shop know and we will gladly try to get it for you.



From Homespun Elegance
The 2021 ornament collection.

 
 Flag Waving Santa                         Believe in Santa             

Snow Happy



From Little Stitch Girl
Three fun designs. 

  
The Jolliest Santa                                Merry         

Simply Sayin' August



From Primrose Cottage
A lovely pillow to welcome the autumn season. 

Welcome Autumn


From Cottage Garden Samplings
Another wonderful addition to the series. Only 4 more to go.

A Time For All Seasons #8 - Summer at the Shore 

----------------------------------------------------

Releasing at the Expo!
(arriving in Sept.)

 
From The Blue Flower

 
Language of Flowers - Dream                       Gather With Joy        

 
 Harvest Magic                                   Moonlight Sampler


From Puntini Puntini

Halloween Trio


   
    When I Think of October            When I think of November

When I Think of December



No comments:

Post a Comment