Monday, September 13, 2021

Happy September!

 


Happy September! I hope everyone enjoyed the Labor Day weekend. I was able to get in some quality stitching time. I have been working on a Dimensions kit (Candy Cane Santa) for quite a while. There is finally light at the end of the tunnel. I hope to have it finished by the end of this month. Yay! 

Just a quick heads up! Peggy is going to have a small framing special at the end of the month. It will start on September 24 and run through October 2. During this time an APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED




From Cottage Garden Samplings
Wow, another lovely design in this series. Of course, being a fall design, I just love it.

A Time For All Seasons #9
Gathering Acorns


From Jardin Prive
If I translated the French correctly, it means "Along the Birdhouses". I think this would be a very fun design to stitch.

Au Fil Des Nichoirs



From New York Dreamer
This should be my motto. Lol!

No Talkie Before Coffee



From Scattered Seeds Samplers
A sweet sampler featuring a girl spreading the seeds of kindness.

Seeds of Kindness



From Frony Ritter Designs
The mittens are stitched on perforated paper and make cute ornaments. You could also personalize the tops and make gift tags.

 Tiny Mittens #1                        Tiny Mittens #2

Tiny Mittens #3

     
    Bright Book Lover's Santa      Rustic Book Lover's Santa



From Madame Chantilly
Three great Fall/Halloween designs. I can't decide which I like best. I like them all.

Funny Autumn

Halloween Cinderella

Pumpkin Carver



From Mill Hill
Gingerbread Beaded Holiday Ornaments. Each kit contains perforated paper, beads, floss, needles, chart and instructions.

    
  Gingerbread Lad                Gingerbread Lass

        
         Gingerbread Cabin               Gingerbread Chalet 

           
   Gingerbread Stocking              Gingerbread Tree




From Needlework Press
Now taking preorders for the 2022 Book of Days. Expected to arrive end of Sept. 

2022 Book of Days



********************************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment