Monday, November 1, 2021

Hello November!


 

Happy November! It's hard to believe that this year is almost over. Where does the time go? On the plus side, only 24 days until Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday).  Even though, I'm not sure who (if anyone) will be coming to my house this year, I'm still looking forward to turkey day. 

Need some cross stitch inspiration? Well, take a look below and see some designs that will be arriving in the shop soon. You know you need another project. :)


 --------------------------------------------------------   


From Mill Hill
New kits from "Sticks". Each design features an image on one side of the heart and a message on the other side. The kits include 18ct. Perforated Paper, beads, floss, needles, chart and instructions.

2021 Sticks (Hearts)
 
 Crazy Love                                                   Find Love   

 
Follow Your Heart                                         Know Love     

You Are My Sunshine



From Nora Corbett
New additions to the Zodiac Girls series.

 
 Aquarius                                    Capricorn



From Lindy Stitches
Four new Christmas designs.

  
     And to All a Good Night                             Polar Bear Abode

       
 December Dance                            Glad Tidings



From Shakespeare's Peddler
A lovely Christmas design with a very truthful sentiment. 

OH!



From Homespun Elegance
What a great Thanksgiving design. I know that I won't get it done for this year but I can have it done for next year.

So Thankful For Thanksgiving



From Les Petites Croix de Lucie
Fun and festive Christmas designs. I love the Christmas cups. Although to be honest, I would like to have the actual cups. :)

  
      Christmas Ball 2021                          Christmas Cups                 

Hot Cocoa Gnome

________________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!






No comments:

Post a Comment