Monday, February 14, 2022

Nashville Market

 


Happy Monday! We are planning to attend The Nashville Needlework Market March 4 - 6 and I have started posting market releases on our website. Remember to check the "what's new" section often and if you see something you would like to have, please let the shop know. 

There is quite a bit I need to post today so I'm going to cut this a little short so I can work on posting all this wonderful new stuff. 

Did you think I was going to stop there and not post any pictures? Wrong. I thought I'd post a few of my favorite designs (so far) that are releasing in Nashville and then I'd stop and go work on the website. 


Coming from the Nashville Market

 
Hive Rules and Snow Friends from Primrose cottage Stitches



 
Quirky Quaker Sampler and My Calling from The Nebby Needle


Dragon Affairs from Glendon Place

_________________________________________________________________




HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment