Monday, July 25, 2011

Vacation...at last!

I'm off on vacation this week but before I leave there are a few things I wanted to blog about before I go.

We have 3 NEW kits from Pine Mountain Designs:

2011 August small pillow kit


Rick Rack Row - August

August Frame Up - Autumn Blue House

These kits are fun and quick to stitch and make great gift ideas. I really love the new Frame Up series. I might even take the Autumn Blue House with me on vacation. Surely I can actually finish it before I get back.


Farmer's Market from SamSarah designs is now complete. The last fruit in the series, "Fresh Apple" is now available. This is such a cute series. I can't wait until Carol finishes it. She only has the last two fruits to do. Hurry Carol!
                                                      


For those of you who like to collect scissors, Kelmscott has a new addition to their line...Daisy Scissors.
These cute scissors are 3.5" in overall length. They have softly rounded scallops on the handles and are finished in a matte black color. Even though I have some scissors, I might just have to get a pair of these because they are toooo cute!

Daisy Scissors


Coming (probably in August) from My Big Toe Designs:

"Be Not Forgetful"

I so want to stitch this when it comes out. I have always loved the saying and the border is simply beautiful. The model was stitched over one thread but I will probably stitch it over 2 since my eyes would probably revolt otherwise.


Well, I am off. It is time to start packing so the relaxing can begin. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer and I'll blog again when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to add you to my list of Blogs I am following. I was in your shop in May with my mother-in-law, my husband and I were visiting from Maine. I bought your store model of Spot the Horse by Carriage House Samplings. I always plan a trip to your shop when we visit the in-laws in Charlotte.

    Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete