Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vacation is over....or is it?

My family and I had a fun, although short, vacation last week. Now, my husband wants to take a long weekend and go to Ohio before he starts his new job on Monday. This is fine with me except that I have to work today and that will leave me with little time to get ready since he wants to leave when I get home. He really must think I'm Superwoman. Of course, I am but he doesn't need to know that. So before I head off on yet another great adventure, let me tell you about the new designs that are at the shop (some of which are on the way).


From With Thy Needle

Hilda's Alphabet Brew

August Word Play


From Blackbird Designs

Sarah's House
This is the 2nd in a series of 4 Loose Feather
booklets which have been inspired by antique samplers.


From Summer House Stitche Workes

Calico Sampler #4
The 4th in a series of 9 charts featuring the alphabet.


From Pine Mountain Designs

Sisters & Friends - Tie One On (kit)

Medium Pillow Kit (August) - Life's a Beach 

Square Flange Pillow Kit (August)
What I Love About My Home


From Just Another Button Company

Spoolkeeps
These adorable kits come complete with everything you need
to make the cutest spools ever!

Each kit includes: pattern, JABC buttons and Just Pin, HandBEHG felt ball, any necessary Hillcreek Designs button, beads, Week Dye Works wool, fabric pieces, ribbon and pearl cotton. All you need to add are needle, thread and glue.

Frankie Monster, Gus Ghost, Baskin Kitty, Barney Bat,
Mumford Mummy and Wendy Witch

Poinsettia, Old St. Nick, Mr. Snowman,
Rudy Reindeer and Santa's Helper


Santa's Coming


From Country Cottage Needleworks

Cookies & Milk

Cottage of the Month - September


From The Vickery Collection

It's The Holiday Season


From Dames of the Needle

Patrick Henry - Give Me Liberty


From Cherry Lane Designs

Starbursts & Stripes Forever


From The Victoria Sampler

Summer Box

Project Notebook


From AAN (Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks)
The first three patterns are the most recent. I added some of her other designs because I really like them.


                 Halloween Pumpkin               Super Ice Cream          

Waiting for Christmas


     Angel Ornament           Manger Ornament           Cardinal Christmas Ball

       Spider Banner               Bat Banner        

_________________________________________

FYI
If you make a purchase, either in the store or online, remember to request a copy of
 Mirabilia's 2012 Holiday Cherub.
(a purchase is required to receive a copy)


__________________________________________

That's about it for now. Time to finish up a few other things and go home and pack.

Have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment