Monday, August 12, 2013

Glad the weekend is over!

I never thought that I would say this but " I am so glad that it's Monday". This past weekend couldn't end fast enough. Needless to say, my weekend was the pits. The only enjoyable part was on Sunday afternoon when I was able to sit down and stitch for a while. Hopefully, this coming weekend will be better. Enough about me, now let me share with you some new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon.

From Amaryllis Artworks
 
The Quaker Pear
Ok, I think these are just wonderful!!
I don't know which I like better, these or the Quaker Ball.
 
 
 
From Blackbird Designs
 
My Heart's Desire
#2 in the Loose Feathers Club
Beautiful sampler! Love the colors!
 
 
From Tempting Tangles
 
Good Morning
Good way to start the day. Love the flowers!
 
 
 
From Brooke's Books Publishing
 
        
  Dad's Good Advice                                     Owl Dad      
    Both of these patterns are cute. I really like Dad's advice.
 
 
From Bobbie G. Designs
 
          For the Witches of Salem              Beware of Halloween  
 
Thanksgiving Wish
Love all of these designs but Thanksgiving Wish is my favorite.
Definitely on my "to stitch" list.
 
 
 
From RK Portfolio
 
Turtle Taxi
 
Red Sails in the Sunset
How cute are these "beachy" designs?
The sandpipers are just adorable.


 
 
From Little House Needleworks
 
Song of the Season - Part 3
Mystery Complete!
I'll post a picture of the completed project when I get one.
Looks really nice from what I can see.
 
 
From Just Nan
 
Autumn in the Country
4th in the seasonal sampler series
Beautiful colors!!

Owlet
Cutest owl ever!!!

Ghoultown Gala (8 point star)
Very ghoulish.
 
Garden Pin - Halloween Cat
Used on Ghoultown Gala
 
Owl Pinball Jar
What a "hoot"!
This decorative jar makes a wonderful place to park your needle.
 
 
From Just Cross Stitch
 
 
              The Just Cross Stitch DVD &           
The Sampler & Antique Needlework Quarterly DVD
The JCS Collection DVD has 60 issues' worth of designs, pictures and articles
from 2001 - 2010. It also includes 10 Christmas Ornament issues.
The Sampler & Antique Needlework DVD has 40 issues' worth of designs
from 2001 - 2010.
What a great way to collect these magazines and save space at the same time.
 
 
From By the Bay Needleart
 
Birds of a Funky Feather #9                Nantucket Village Series #2
 


  animals,birds,branches,nature,owls,perching,winking
         HAPPY STITCHING!!!   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment