Monday, August 5, 2013

On the way!

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was wonderful. I managed to get a lot of stitching done. Now I need to catch up on laundry and housework, which I will do today. Tomorrow, I plan to finish shopping for school supplies. I don't have a lot left to get but with only 16 days until school starts, I want to get it finished. Once it starts, I hope to finish a couple of cross stitch projects that I have already started, so that I can begin something totally new. There are quite a few new patterns on the way that I really love. Take a look!
 
 
From Dames of the Needle

 
Moon Light Witch
What a "spooky" silhouette.
 
From Keslyn's
 
Just Weeks                                  Love United
 
"Love United" would make a simple but elegant wedding announcement and
 "Just Weeks" is beautiful. Love the colors.
 
 
From MarNic Designs
 
Teachers
What a great gift idea for a teacher.
 Look at the cute stick arms and legs on the kids.
 
 
From The Sampler Girl
 
Clara's Mermaid Sampler
Love this! Makes me remember making shell necklaces when I was younger.

Freedom By the Sea
 Very patriotic!
 
 
From The Scarlett House
 
A Sampler Grows

Mary Ann Farmer
 
Two beautiful samplers from The Scarlett House.
 
 
From Blue Ribbon Designs
 
Feathers, Flowers & Fruit
A sampler full of nature. Love it!

Botanical Blessings
This is a lovely Shaker inspired sampler with coordinating
designs for a scissor fob, needlebook and pin pillow.
 
 
From Mill Hill
 
Jim Shore Santa Kits
These kits include everything you need to make these cute Santas.
 
 
   Glad Tidings Santa                             Cozy Christmas Santa


                      
     Christmas Spirit Santa                  Festival Friends Santa 


            
        Christmas Cheer Santa                   Purrfect Christmas Santa
 
 
From AAN
 
      Albero Della Paura                         Halloween Hat            

Halloween Party

Three Kings Ornament                   Happy Holidays            

Joy
 
I really like her designs. It's hard to decide which one to stitch but
out of this group, I really like "Halloween Party" and
"Three Kings Ornament".
 
 
From The Drawn Thread
 
Halloween Screen

When Skeletons Dance

Autumn Jumble

The Autumn Garden
 
This is one of my favorite designers. I have four of her older designs hanging
in my hallway. These new designs are great and it will be hard to pick which
one to start first (probably Autumn Garden since it goes with some of my others).
 
 
From Praiseworthy Stitches
 
Widow Black's B & B
 
What a cool "haunted" house or should I say Bed & Breakfast.
 
******************************************************
 
 
crafts,embroidery,hobbies,household,threads,needles,sewing,stitches
  HAPPY STITCHING!!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment