Monday, October 13, 2014

Whew! Long week ahead.

It's going to be a really long week this week. There is so much to do that I'm not sure where to start. Therefore, I'm starting with the blog since it is the most fun thing on my to do list and I wanted to share with everyone the wonderful new designs that are on the way.

TWO REMINDERS!

Tuesday (Oct. 14th) is the last day of the Custom Framing Special!

On Wednesday (Oct. 15th), Cathy and Tracy from Hands on Design and Ink Circles will be visiting the shop. If you are able, plan to stop by and visit with
these wonderful designers. 
They will be here from 11:00am till 1:00pm. 

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 

COMING SOON!

From The Drawn Thread
New Christmas designs. 


RST, UVWX, and YZ - Alphabet Ornaments
The final letters in the series

Shinning Star


From By the Bay Needleart
What beautiful designs. I would hang any of these year round not just at Christmas. Simply gorgeous.

Angels of the Holy Night


From Just Another Button Company
What a cute little guy. Much cuter than the possoms I usually see.
 
 
       
        Woodland Possom              Woodland Possom
                                                          Ornament

 

From Cross Eyed Cricket
I love both of these designs but most especially "Jax".
 
Jingle

Playing with Jax
 
 
From Pine Mountain Designs
Two new pillow kits.
 
Special Delivery Stamps:            Words of Wisdom:     
October                                        Shadows
 
 
From MarNic Designs
A very bright and bold cat welcome.
 
Paisley Cat Welcome
 
 
From The Vickery Collection
A perfect design for the motorcycle lover.
 
Choppers
 
 
From Threadwork Primitives
 
Give Thanks                              My Work   
 
 
From Stacy Nash Primitives
What a beautiful autumn sampler!
 
Turkey Hollow Farm
 
 
From Little House Needleworks
A very nice autumn design. I like this one because it wouldn't take long to stitch.
 
Pumpkin Alphabet
 
 
From The Needle's Notion
What a friendly looking haunted house. I know it must be haunted because there sure are a lot of ghosts:)
 
Spook Hill
 
 
From Keslyn's
"Spooktacular"! I love the simplicity of this design. I bet it takes more than one skein of black floss.
 
Boo
 
 
From Homespun Elegance
Love this little needle case. I also think it would make a nice little autumn ornament.
 
Turkey Tyme Crow Needle
Case & Scissor Fob
 
 
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




  

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment