Monday, October 27, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Wow, this week is Halloween. I can't believe how fast this month went. Thanksgiving (and Christmas) will be here before you know it. I am so not ready for either. As a matter of fact, I'm not even ready for Halloween and it's this Friday! I might be running a bit behind but I did go to the beach this past weekend with my family and had a very relaxing weekend. Of course, I had planned to get a lot of stitching done but as usual I didn't do as much as I thought I would. However, I did enjoy spending time with my family.

                                                Sunrise at Myrtle Beach                                                


There are quite a few new designs on the way. Take a look. I know there are several projects that I will be adding to my "must stitch" list. 


COMING SOON!


From With Thy Needle & Thread
I love all of Brenda's designs and this one is no exception. I will definitely get this done for NEXT Christmas.

Christmas at Winterberry Cabin


From Plum Street Samplers
Wonderful new designs from Plum Street. I especially love the "Primitive Moodkeep".  One side of the pillow is a blessing and the other side is more of a curse. 
Here's hoping I keep the pillow on the blessing side:)

Jack's Sweet Shoppe:
The Autumn Tart                       The Birthday Tart

   Autumn Fraktur                      Love One Another

Primitive Mood Keep
One side says "A Pox Upon Thee" and the
other side says "Blessings to Thee".


From Just Nan
The final design in the "Just Dropping in Series", a new mouse ornament, a new cube and a new garden charm pin are the latest designs from Just Nan. What a wonderful collection. Remember, get the mouse ornament while you can...it's limited!

Peace on Earth
The 4th and final design in the
"Just Dropping In" series.

Gingerbread Angel Mouse
Limited Edition Ornament
(cube design sold separately)

         
               Gingerbread Garden Cube        Charm Garden Pin:     
         (pin and mouse sold separately)        Ginger Holly Man


From Summer House Stitche Workes
These quick little stitches are a celebration of sampler motifs. They work up fast and the finishing possibilities are endless. A total of eight squares will complete the series. 
A complimentary border chart will be available on her blog and FaceBook page starting on October 28, 2014, for those who wish to stitch all eight Fragments into one piece.
** Please note the Fragments will never create a whole sampler by themselves ... they are meant to be snippets.
Fragments in Time Series

Fragment #3                                    Fragment #4


From By the Bay Needleart
What a nice looking turkey. I wonder if he knows that Thanksgiving is almost here?

Mr. Turkey


From Country Cottage Needleworks
Two cute new designs.

Cookies for Santa

Classic Ornament Collection #3 - 
Snow Love


From Little House Needleworks
A new Calendar girl and a cute red bird that reminds me of an old Christmas card.

  
Calendar Girl - November            Season's Greetings    


From Imaginating
The snowman and Christmas tree are going on my "to stitch" list. I have no idea when I'll get around to them but I definitely want them. 

 Peace with Snowflakes              Childhood Sisters  

        Let's Be Jolly                 Let's Deck the Halls


From Bent Creek
The last two designs in the Spooky Spinners series. These can be stitched individually or all together. I have posted a picture of all 5 designs plus the border. It looks really cute when stitched together.

Broom, Witch & Mousie            Hangin' with Jack    

Spooky Spinners Series - all together


From Heartstring Samplery
What a beautiful and unique sampler. The saying reads "With all thy soul love God above, and as thyself thy neighbor love".

Ann M. Franks Sampler



WAIT!
There's even more.......


Something Witchy                Wonderful Fright  
From The Stitching Bear              From Sue Hillis Designs 

    Holly Whoo                            Joy to the World
From The Stitchworks                  From-From the Heart

 
    Golden Quince                         Lady Rachel Ruth
          From Tempting Tangles             From Scattered Seeds Sampler

Cinderella
From Classic Colorworks
(designed by Diane Williams)

____________________

 


No comments:

Post a Comment