Monday, November 10, 2014

Countdown to Thanksgiving!



Only 17 days until Thanksgiving (yes, I'm counting)! This year, my family is coming to stay with me for 4 days and I'm already stressing about getting everything done. There is definitely not enough time in the day. I know I won't get much stitching done between now and Thanksgiving but I still wanted to share the new designs that are on the way. I might not be able to stitch much but that doesn't mean I can't add to my "stash".


COMING SOON!

From Pine Mountain Designs
I love Pine Mountain designs. They stitch quickly and make great gifts (especially the pillows).

Special Delivery - November Stamp & December Stamp
Each kit includes: a pre-sewn pillow, 16ct. Aida, floss,
needle and chart.

   Gratitude is Enough                Gratitude is Enough 
(pillow kit)                               (sampler kit)

The pillow kit includes: a pre-sewn pillow sham with 16ct. Aida,
floss, needle and chart.
The sampler kit includes: 32ct. Lambswool linen and chart.

 
       Believe in Christmas            Believe in Christmas 
    (pillow kit)                               (sampler kit)

The pillow kit includes: a pre-sewn pillow sham with 16ct. Aida,
floss, needle and chart.
The sampler kit includes: 32ct. Lambswool linen and chart.


From Carriage House Samplings
What a unique family tree idea. You could get very creative with this.

Family Tree Portraits


From MarNic Designs
Perfect designs for the "moose" lover on your Christmas list. 

 
 Hearts Come Home             Under the Mistletoe
for Christmas                                                    


Rebecca the Reindeer - 
Merry Christmas


From Notforgotten Farm
A very appropriate design for the season. I must do this for next year!

Giving Thanks


From Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
I love these designs, especially the little Ninja on the "Spooky Sampler". My son would think it is too cool.

12 Days of Christmas

Mysterious Halloween Town

Halloween Spooky Sampler


From Rosewood Manor

Windham House Sampler 

Quaker Birth Sampler


From Threadwork Primitives
I love this simple Christmas design. I wish I could get it done for this year but I know me, so it will have to be for next year. 

Christmas Fruit Basket


From Little House Needleworks
I like the look of the new sampler ornament series. I bet there will be some of those I'll "need" to do. 

The Sampler Ornaments
A series of 12 monthly sampler-styled ornaments 
begining in December.


From Country Cottage Needleworks
The Nativity looks like a fun piece to stitch. This is another design to add to my already too big collection

The Nativity



and there's more.......

Happy Nativity Nativity Day
from The Trilogy

           Holiday Reminder: Dream     Holiday Reminder: Believe
           from The Trilogy

In the Pines
from The Scarlett House

Octopus's Garden
from Blackbird Designs
After dealing with legal issues, 
this design is now available.

*************************
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment