Monday, December 8, 2014

17 Days til Christmas!

Christmas is rapidly approaching and I wish it would slow down a little...I'm not ready yet. Well, I was able to get my house decorated this past weekend including the tree. That was a major accomplishment. What I still have to do is....SHOP. I did some shopping online but there are a few items that I need to go shopping for. Not sure when this shopping will happen but I have 16 days to get it done (no pressure).

New designs are on the way. Take a look, you might find a project to give as a gift or even something for yourself.

COMING SOON !

From CM Designs
Ok, I have to say it...these designs are as cute as a bug.

Snowbugz


From Homespun Elegance
The "Merry Meowies" is a purr-fect Christmas design for cat lovers. Too cute!

Wondrous Noel

Merry Meowies


From Notforgotten Farm
Love the pomegranate border!

 Pomegranate Garden              Cedar Waxwing       


From Faithwurks
The embellishments are included with these designs. 

Winter Door Hanger                   Deck the Halls        


From Lindsay Lane Designs
"Winter Fun" - what a "cool" series!

Winter Fun - Sled


From MarNic Designs
These moose just crack me up!

       
Wanna Moose Around        I Moose Wake Up


From Ship's Manor
Two very different yet colorful designs. 

Christmas Tree                        Mr. Frost
Kaleidoscope                                           


From Silver Creek Samplers
Two great sayings!
Stitching Feeds My Heart                Live Your Dreams     


From Amy Bruecken Designs
Mr. & Mrs. Claus....what a cute couple!

Christmas Magic


From Country Cottage Needleworks
A new ornament and a sneak peek at "Snow Sampler". From what I can tell, it looks really cute and wintery. 

Classic Ornaments #5 - Christmas Cheer

Snow Sampler


*********************************
REMEMBER:

Need a last minute gift idea or stocking stuffer?

A Stitch & Frame Shop GIFT CERTIFICATE  
is a wonderful idea!

********************************** 

Join us for...
CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE
Saturday December 13
from 10:00 am til 4:00 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment