Monday, December 1, 2014

Very Thankful!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can honestly say mine was great. I am so thankful for my family (they are simply the best). With that said, I am also thankful that may house is down to four people instead of nine. 

Oh, guess what? Only 24 days until Christmas. Just thought that needed to be said and NO I'm not ready either. 

Here are some new designs that are on the way. Not too many this week.


COMING SOON!

From Pickle Barrel Designs
I hope I'm not on the naughty list.

The Naughty List


From Heartstring Samplery
I really like the sentiment on this sampler.

Deeds of Kindness


From Thistles
This is the 4th design in the "Village Home Series".

I Remember


From Amaryllis Artworks
What cute snowmen!!

Alfie & Bogie


From Bent Creek
A very simple Christmas design. I would like to do this one for next year. I know I won't get it done in the next 24 days:) 

Christmas Tree of Ornaments


From Heart in Hand
A new series featuring one fun design for each month of the year! Each month features a larger image surrounded by a border with a playful pattern that adds personality to the square.The designs are slightly different in size but they all fit nicely in a 4.5 inch square frame.
 Joyful Journal Series:

  
December                                                January   

February                                                 March   

No comments:

Post a Comment