Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Monday!

Well it's the start of another week and the weather is beautiful. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I was in Charleston, SC. with my family. We had a wonderful time walking around downtown. It was nice to get out of the house and get away. I didn't get any stitching done but that's ok, I knew I wouldn't. Hopefully, I'll be able to do some this week.

Here are some of the things that will be arriving in the shop soon....

COMING SOON

From Tempting Tangles
A very nice black and white sampler.

Ebony and Ivory


From The Trilogy
Three wonderful new designs. I really love both of the "Giggly Wigglies". Both designs will be going into the stash!


Daily Reminder: Abundantly Blessed

Giggly Wigglies:
Penguins                    Snowmen


From Ink Circles
A cute little sewing set and a great reflection of London. Can you find Big Ben? What about the telephone boxes?

Cover Story

Reflection of London


From With Thy Needle & Thread
Two beautiful and delicate looking designs. Both designs would be quick to stitch. The "Heart in Hand" reminds me of a cameo. 

Heart in Hand Needle Keep

Tied with Heart Strings


From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
I'm not a "green" person but I love the colors in "Coral Charms".  I even like"Wisteria". Her dress reminds me of the wisteria my grandmother had at her house many years ago. 

Coral Charms
La Petite Mermaid Collection

Wisteria
Pixie Blossom Series


From Kelmscott
Two new needle minders.

   Tulips                              Paisley Elephant



From White Willow Stitching

    Tribal Ladybug                        Tribal Fire Helmet


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment