Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Monday!


Image result for clipart hot weather

Good morning! It might not officially be summer but the summer heat is definitely here. This week looks to be quite warm with no rain in sight :(  I guess I'd better stay inside and stitch (when I'm not at work ,of course). I was able to stitch some last night and the small patriotic piece I'm working on should be done today or tomorrow. I'll post a picture next week.

I wasn't able to find a whole lot of new designs for this weeks blog but I'll share what I did find.
Summer tends to slow down a little. I guess vacations get in the way but I'm not complaining. My vacation is in July and I'm so looking forward to it:)


COMING SOON!

From Bobbie G. Designs
Lots of stitching in this wonderful patriotic design. Love the brightness of the colors.

God Bless America


From Pineberry Lane
What a sweet sampler. 

Rebecca Hall
Antique Reproduction


From Plum Street Samplers
A wonderful new autumn/fall design with deer. I think this piece will be added to my stash. 
I really like it!
Deer Friends


From Heartstring Samplery
There are no words that can express how much I love this design. I have almost finished a patriotic piece but I like this one even more. Maybe this can be my vacation project.

For Spacious Skies


From Barbara Ana Designs
Two cute Halloween designs. They make such adorable little pillows. 
The Witch's Inn


From Mirabilia
Simply stunning! 

The Raven Queen



From Flowers 2 Flowers
A simple patriotic design. This would make a great small pillow or pincushion.

1776

**************************************

COMING IN OCTOBER
FROM GINGHER

Taking Pre-orders NOW

"The Wren"
4" embroidery scissors

**************************************

Image result for clip art summer

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment