Monday, July 6, 2015

HappyJuly!




Wow, this summer is just flying by...it's already July. I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend. I had a great time with my family. The only downside was when I got hit in the leg with a firework. I'm fine. I just have a very lovely bruise on my right leg. 

I will be on vacation next week (yeah me!!!) so there will not be a blog post on Monday July 13th. I'm really looking forward to my week in Florida and hopefully I'll get some stitching done.

There is not much to share with you this week but I'll post what I found. I'm sure there will be a bit more when I return from vacation.


COMING SOON!

From Shepherd's Bush
A cute trio of mini samplers. 

Remember Me - A Sampler


From Bobbie G. Designs
I intend to enjoy some of that bliss while on vacation.

Chateau Bliss


From AAN (Alessandra Adelaide)
I especially love the Christmas ornament and the owl but doesn't "Bernardo" remind you of the birds in "Finding Nemo"? He's just adorable.


    
Christmas Tree (91)                    Natale Australe     
                                                     (Southern Christmas)

 Bernardo                                      Happy Owl


Heart of a Summer Sunset

********************************

JUST ARRIVED


The 2015 Special Halloween Issue from Just Cross
Stitch arrived in the shop late Friday. If you have reserved one,
you should be hearing from us today. If you have not reserved
your copy, do so now while we still have extras.



COMING IN SEPTEMBER

We are still taking pre-orders for the annual Christmas
Ornament issue. It will be releasing sometime in September.
Reserve your copy now.

*********************************

Have a great week!



Vacation here I come!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment