Monday, July 20, 2015

Look what's coming!

After being on vacation all last week, I have a lot to catch up on. There are quite a few new designs on the way. Take a look below to see what is coming.

Sad news.....


The 2015 Prairie Schooler Santa will be the FINAL Santa in the series. If there are any Prairie Schooler books that you would like, please let us know and we will try to get them for you.
We do not know how long we will be able to get their designs. 


COMING SOON!

From Dames of the Needle
Love these primitive flowers with the flag. I must still be in a patriotic mood.

Flag and Flowers


From My Big Toe
I love "Stitching & Me" but I really need to stitch "I Fail at Flowers". 

My Stitching & Me


Building Blocks - Heal

   For God So Loveth                     I Fail at Flowers                    


From the Sweetheart Tree
Having just gotten back from the beach, I can really appreciate "Beach Rules".  As a matter of fact, I followed all 5 of them.


      
       Quaker Alphabet Square I        Quaker Alphabet Square II

          Itty Bitty Kitty                  Halloween Gothic
Tulip Time in Holland                  Revisited      


Beach Rules


From SamSarah Design Studio
This is the third design in the "Over the Hill" series. What a cute cow!

Over the Hill - Cow


From Kelmscott
Some "funky" new scissors and two new minders.

Scissors - Flower Power
2.5" scissors with sharp point

Needle Minders: Piggy & Topiary


From Stoney Creek
What a fun Halloween piece!

Skeleton's Stew


From Samplers Not Forgotten

Walk in My Garden


From The Sampler Girl

Little Brown Church Sampler


From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)

 The Rain Queen                                      The Willow Queen
 Black Forest Fairies                                    Black Forest Fairies


From Glendon Place
Two "spooktacular" Halloween designs. 

Spell Bound

Cruisin'

**********************************************

Keep a look out later this week for another blog post.
I have more to show!

*********************************************

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. Visited your shop this past Saturday and loved it! I am already planning another trip -just don't tell hubby ;) Would love to see more of your Halloween stitchings. I bought Frankie and Friends sewing box and have been working on it and now it has me in the mood for more Halloween stitchings! Such a cute little sewing box. Can't wait to see your next post! ~holly

    ReplyDelete