Monday, November 9, 2015

Coming soon!


Image result for clip art rain

Wow, today is like a repeat of last Monday...rain, rain and more rain. The only difference is that today is much cooler than last week. Again, today would be another great day to stay home and stitch which I plan to do once I get home. 

Take a look at the new designs coming to the shop soon. It's a short list this week but there are some really nice designs in the group.


COMING SOON

From The Drawn Thread
What wonderful Christmas designs. I love the ornaments!

The Joys of Christmas

Up on the Rooftop



From The Cross-Eyed Cricket
The last two months in the series. I really like them both but I think I would stitch "December" on a different color fabric.

November

December


From Scissor Tail Designs
These are really festive pillows! They look like they would be quick to stitch (always a plus in my book).

I Love Christmas



From..From the Heart
A new bird sampler and the final month in the monthly postcard series. 

Goldfinch Sampler

Floral Postcard - December


From Blackbird Designs
The second design in the Garden Club series. This design has already arrived in the shop and it is lovely. 

Apple Orchard
Garden Club series #2

*********************************************************


Image result for clip art rain

Stay dry and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment