Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


Image result for clip art thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is only 3 days way. Am I ready? Of course not, and my family starts arriving tomorrow afternoon. My house is mostly clean. I only have a few little things left to do which I plan to get done this afternoon. The grocery shopping, however, is not done. Hopefully, this will get done tonight. If only I could add just a little more time to my day. Unfortunately, stitching is probably going to be on hold until after Thanksgiving. 

The hours for the shop are a little different this week. Take a look.....

Thanksgiving Holiday Hours

Wednesday November 25th......CLOSED
Thursday November 26th.....CLOSED
     Friday November 27th....10:00am til 4:00pm
   Saturday November 28th.....10:00am til 4:00pm    


Need some after Thanksgiving inspiration? Well, take a look at the new designs that will be arriving soon.
ARRIVING SOON!

From Hands on Design
A new design in the "Block Party" series. 

Block Party: Wool


From With Thy Needle & Thread
What a beautiful Christmas pillow. This is a must for my "stash". 


Merry Noel


From Homespun Elegance
A wonderful collection of Christmas designs. I love them all but my favorite is the Santa sampler. Another piece for my "stash".

           Profile Santa                 Merry Noel Santa Sampler

             
 Christmas House        Do You Hear What I Hear


From Imaginating
A nice collection of different designs. The birth sampler is too cute. What sweet little animals!

Bee Strong                      Bless Baby

     
     Holiday Delivery                        Joy Snowflakes   



From Abby Rose Designs 
Another wonderful Christmas design.

Share the Joy of Christmas


From Stoney Creek
Take a look at "Til Death". Wouldn't this make a great wedding gift......I think NOT.

             
Grace & Love Birth Sampler      Quilted Christmas Blocks

            
Where the Heart Dwells          Santa Train Stocking

              
Sugar Skull #2                                  'Til Death



From Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
With all these Christmas designs, you would think Christmas was coming or something.

A Very Merry Christmas Town

****************************************

Image result for clip art happy thanksgiving

From everyone at The Stitch and Frame Shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment