Monday, May 16, 2016

Coming soon!


Guess what? Only 4 more days til Friday (but who's counting). I really want to get home and stitch. I'm almost done with my current project and I can't wait to finish it so I can start something else (not sure what).

Here are some designs that will be arriving in the shop soon. 


COMING SOON

From Heartstring Samplery
What a wonderfully patriotic piece. I think it would even make a nice framed piece.

Grand Old Flag Pin Drum


From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
Two stunning new "Bewitching Pixies".  Now, I know that I look just like "Eva" when I'm riding my broom (ha ha ha).

Eva

Zenia


From Frony Ritter Designs
A neat little design to help you feel cool during the hot summer months. 

Stay Cool My Friend


From Bobbie G Designs
Hey look...it's me riding my bike.  

A Vintage Home                                          Ride Witch Ride     



From Threadwork Primitives
I love the soft colors in both of these designs.

Sunbird Candle Board

Peacock Garden Pin Box


From Stoney Creek
A new series of "Quilted" inspirations and some really "cool" snowmen.

QUILTED WITH LOVE

#1 Home Sweet Home               #2 Simplify                             #3 Believe             

#4 Cherish                               #5 Hope                              #6 Renew  
   

More Blizzard Buddies


From Blackbird Designs
Another addition to the Garden Club.

The Rarest Flower
#8 in the Garden Club series


From Samplers Not Forgotten
Of all the patriotic designs that I have seen lately, this is my favorite. 

Fourth of July Picnic

From Little House Needleworks


COMING IN JUNE ... From Little House Needleworks, a new series of 9 little ornament sized designs! The models are stitched on 32ct Country French Cafe Mocha linen and each design has a stitch count of 63 x 63. (If you choose to stitch all nine on one piece of fabric - three across and three down leaving 3 stitches in between - the finished size will measure approximately 12-1/2" square). 

***********************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment