Monday, June 13, 2016

With the summer comes.....heat!


Image result for clip art summer

Summer is just getting started but boy did it get hot fast (yeah, I know...it's the south). Since it was so hot over the weekend, I stayed inside (I love AC) most of the time and was actually able to get a good bit of stitching done (yea!!!). You will never guess what I'm working on now....a snowman. It's a perfect summer project.

I finally finished "Electra" one of the Bewitching Pixies from Nora Corbett and it's now framed and hanging in the shop. I think she turned out really well although, the photo below isn't that great.



Need a new summer project? Well, take a look below at some of the new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon.


COMING SOON

From Shepherd's Bush
Adorable new designs. I really like the buttons used on Sweet Honey Bee.

Sweet Honey Bee

  This Land (kit)                                    True Heart (kit)


From Needle Bling Designs
How cute....a sheep selling fireworks.

Let Freedom Ring


From Threadwork Primitives
A very nice (and primitive) patriotic design. I especially like the wavy flag.

Land That I Love


From Tiny Modernist
I also love to be by the sea. I wish I was there now.

Beside the Sea


From Death By Thread
A wonderful assortment of new designs. The Lobster Fob is just too fun.

Eyelet Sampler               Sewing House

          
       Beehive and Hollyhocks        1582 Sampler           


USS Mermaid Drumroll and Lobster Fob


From The Vickery Collection
Now, that's a lot of flip flops and they make such an interesting "flower".

Flip Flower


From AAN
The "Notes of a Witch" is a little creepy but the "Happy Dragonfly" is stunning. Love all the colors!

Notes of a Witch

Happy Dragonfly


From Heartstring Samplery
I love the sampler. I don't know if coffee saves lives but it does give me a great boost in the morning. As a matter of fact, I'm about to go pour my second cup.

Coffee Saves Lives


"O" is for Old Glory
This is the first design in the "Alphabet" series.
The letters will not be released in alphabetical order
but they will all be round and fit the same size frame.


*******************************
Image result for clip art summer

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!






No comments:

Post a Comment