Monday, April 10, 2017

It's Spring Break!



This week is spring break (at least for my kids it is....I'm not getting a week off). Needless to say, my family is not going anywhere for spring break (which is why I'm sitting here at work...blogging). Actually, I would rather be at work than going to the beach on spring break. I'll save the beach for the fall. That is my favorite time to go to the beach.

Need a new project? Well, take a look at some new designs that will be arriving soon. Maybe the perfect project is on the way.  Also, be sure to check the what's new section on our website (I can't possibly blog everything).




From Carriage House Samplings
This is a very interesting design. The more I stare at it, the more I like it. I wonder what that says about me?

Tropical Hat Lady


From Shepherd's Bush
What a beautiful Easter sampler.

Easter Notes



From Xs and Ohs
What a wonderful piece for a beach house. I myself do not have a place at the beach but I would stitch this even if it did make me wish I was at the beach.

Anchors Away


From Plum Street Samplers
Two new designs and a reprint.

Cape Cod Keeps                                 Cotton Bird 

Serial Bowl Collection of Sampler Lessons:
Lesson Two
This pattern was previously released as a limited design but
 now is available as a CHART only.



From Tempting Tangles
I love the colors in this sampler. Just gorgeous.

Second Star



From Tiny Modernist
The name says it all.

Easter Cuties

******************************




No comments:

Post a Comment