Monday, April 3, 2017

It's April!



I can't believe that it is already April. My kids will be on spring break next week (yikes). That means the end of the school year is near (double yikes).  Where does the time go? 

****FYI**** The Spring Custom Framing Special starts this Saturday (April 8) and goes until Tuesday (April 25). During this time, you will receive a 20% discount on a total custom frame order.
A 50% deposit will be required. No rush orders will be discounted and this cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. 


Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon.....take a look.



From Abby Rose Designs
I love both of these designs but my favorite is "My Soul is Fed". It says "My soul is fed by my needle and thread". 

             
                 My Soul is Fed                    I Think I'll Just Be Happy       


From Stoney Creek
A new addition to the lighthouse series and a very colorful bird banner.

             
Lighthouse of the Month:                     Happy Place            
April - St. Augustine, FL                                                          


From Tempting Tangles
I agree with the "stitching is best with lots of coffee" part.

Miss Kitty Cupcake


From The Vickery Collection
I really like the "Christmas Party" but boy would it take a while to stitch. I guess I can plan to have it ready for Christmas 2021. 

Who Ate My Ice Cream?

Christmas Party




From Mill Hill
These are the new "fall" kits from Mill Hill. I just love the Ghost Trilogy. They are so cute!


Buttons & Beads: 2017 Autumn Series

    Blessings                                  Harvest Corn  

     Country Store                       Old Time Harvest

Moonlit Treaters                          Spooky Scary  


2017 Autumn Harvest Collection

 Autumn Gold                             Sally Scarecrow

 Be Scary                                             Boo        

       Let Go                                   Happy Camper


Ghost Trilogy


Ellis                                               Eerie

Essence



From The Victoria Sampler
I totally agree with the "Ocean Boulevard" design. 

Tulip Terrace Sampler

Ocean Boulevard


From The Needle's Notion
Love the colors in this sampler.

Jane and Cassandra

*************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment