Monday, January 21, 2019

Brrrr...winter returned!



All I can say is Brrrrrrrr, who turned off the heat? I know its still winter but I liked the milder temperatures much better. What we really need is a good snowstorm so I can stay home and stitch like crazy. I have seriously fallen behind on my stitching since Christmas. I need to make up for lost time. 

New designs are on the way....take a peek!


Coming Soon!


From Just Nan
What a handsome snowman mouse. Love his little top hat. The frosty snow cube is a perfect place for him to sit. 

Frosty Chillingsworth Mouse         Frosty Snow Cube


From Nora Corbett
Two new designs in the Autumn Pixies Collection. 

          Miss Ginko                  Glittering Leaves 


From X's and Oh's
Too funny! If I ever started stitching before I left for work, I would most certainly be late.

Late for Work!



From Tiny Modernist
What a cute dragon. Reminds me of the movie "Pete's Dragon".

  Dragon Biscornu                   Sewing Room Motifs



From ScissorTail Designs
A perfect gift idea for your Valentine.

Love is in the Air


From Les Petites Croix De Lucie
What a cute design for a child's room or for a Disney lover like me.

Peter Pan


From Scattered Seeds Samplers
What a wonderful design this would be for a special friend.

Prairie Sisters Scissor Mat


From Victorian Rose Needlearts
A lovely reproduction sampler featuring Adam and Eve.

Eliza Strawbridge 1819



From CM Designs
The gnomes are really cute but the snowmen just melt my heart (especially Patches and Polly).

 Be My Valentine                 Gnome Love                  Patches & Polly 




From Bobbie G Designs
What a fun piece. The colors are bright and cheerful.

Tea & Butterflies


From Barbara Ana 
An offering of love in the Barbara Ana style.

I Give You My Heart

***************************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!








No comments:

Post a Comment