Monday, July 8, 2019

Coming soon!


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I had a great day spent with family. I didn't get much stitching done until yesterday but I have almost finished another piece. Yay! Now the problem is ... what to start next? So many projects and not enough time. Since I don't have anything at home (hahaha), here are a few more projects for consideration.....



From Heart in Hand
Isn't the Farmhouse Bird just too cute? 

  
 Autumn Whirligig          Needle and Thread

    
     Farmhouse Bird            Patchwork Sheep


Square Dance 3:
July, August September



From Kathy Barrick
I love all the bright and bold colors in these designs. The birds are my favorites.

Daniel                                   Thomas

Uncle Sam


From Stoney Creek
Beautiful! 

Grateful Hearts


From Nikyscreations
Liberty Girl is just too cute. 

               Liberty Girl                Summer Scissors Sampler

Monthly Season 3


From My Big Toe
I love all of My Big Toe's inspirational designs and these are no exception.

   Give Thanks to the Lord                 Wait in Hope                 

Treasure Family


From Shepherd's Bush
Two new kits and a leaflet that are just buzzing with excitement.

                                        Bee Trifles                                Let Freedom Bloom (kit)     


My Home Sweet Home (kit)


From Lucy Beam
Three fun designs that look like my favorite kind of project...quick to stitch!

  Hold My Thread                    Sewing Round         


Summer Flowers Shaker Box Top


From Bobbie G Designs
I think these lovely pansies would make a great pillow.

Pretty Pansies


From Erica Michaels
The second part of the "Beatitudes" are the verses in the second row of the framed piece. "Stingy Jack & Friends" are just adorable. I love all the shapes and colors that were used. 

Beatitudes Part 2

Stingy Jack and Friends



From Summer House Stitche Workes
The final two designs in the 2019 Fragments in Time. This was my favorite of all the fragments series.
2019 Fragments in Time

 No. 7 Seed Garden                        No. 8 The Barn   


From Ink Circles
Seasonal Sun Sine is a four panel pattern showing how the amount of daylight hours varies throughout the year, with a sunny icon marking the solstices and the equinoxes. The colors and the motifs echo the changing weather and how the landscape marks the seasons. Personally, I think it just looks cool.

Seasonal Sun Sine

Arranging Leaves                      Henna Mendala

**************************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment