Monday, July 29, 2019

Take a peek!




Happy Monday! Wow, it's almost August. I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. I'm really not ready for it to end. Although, cooler temps would be nice. 

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. A new project could be on the way.


From Praiseworthy Stitches
Another lovely Quaker style sampler from Pam and Susan.  

Simple Gifts: Halloween



From Val's Stuff
Cute, cute, cute. These fun charts come with perforated paper, felt and embellishments (NO floss).  The snowman makes me smile. 

Cool Dude (kit)                           Just 4 Ewe (kit)   


From Stoney Creek
What gorgeous Christmas towels. 

      
        Christmas Towels          Snowman Ladder Truck



From Jardin Prive
Santa on top of the snowglobe...how cute. Adding this to my project list.

          Marquise                            Patchwork Houses

Vivement Noel


From Luhu Stitches
Fun Halloween designs. I love how the three candy corns are all different.

                     Boo!                           Three Little Candy Corns



From Lucy Beam
I must say, I'm really like the sewing mermaid. The other designs are also nice but the mermaid is my favorite.

          
        Stitching Pocket           Bee Skep Drumroll 

 Sewing Mermaid                  Be Happy 

Needle Keep


From Keslyn's
I'm not even a hat person, but I want those witch hats. Maybe cause I'm a little witchy.  :)

          My Creation                        Rooster's Roost

   
If the Hat Fits



From The Victoria's Sampler
I'm an early bird but I sure don't want the worm. 



****************************************

     HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 



No comments:

Post a Comment