Monday, December 16, 2019

9 Days til Christmas!



Only 9 days until Christmas. It's a good thing I'm almost ready. I just have some baking to do and lots of wrapping. This year has gone by so fast. I can't believe that it's almost 2020. I hope 2021 doesn't come so quickly. 

FYI....The Stitch and Frame Shop will be closing at 2:00 pm this Wednesday Dec. 18th. We are closing early so that we can celebrate the season together with a late lunch.




From Mirabilia
Another stunning mermaid. I told myself that I wasn't going to stitch another mermaid but after seeing this one, I may change my mind. 

Lilith of Labrador


Needle Bling Designs
All of these designs are nice but I really love the Christmas Blessings. I think that is must for next Christmas.


 Poinsettia Christmas                      Frosty's Snow        

Christmas Blessings

Seas and Greetings


From Les Petites Croix De Lucie
Three fun Christmas designs. Santa on the reindeer is just too cute.

   Christmas Father Arrive         En Route Pour Noel     

En Route Pour Noel


From Pickle Barrel Designs
Fun Christmas and Hanukkah designs.

Elf Antics                             Ho Ho Ho   

Happy Hanukkah


From Val's Stuff
A cute snowman couple enjoying the cold weather. 

It's Snowtime!



From Waxing Moon Designs
I just love this "snowy" design. Makes me want snow!

Watch it Snow


From The Workbasket
Yay!...mini samplers. My favorite kind of project (quick to stitch).

Mini Samplers


From Dames of the Needle
I wish these designs had been ready sooner. I might have gotten them done for this year. Looks like two more Christmas designs on the list for next year.

       Ho Ho Ho Santa Drum      Merry Christmas Pin Pillow 


From Homespun Elegance
Another fun Christmas design. The feather tree is lovely. 

Feather Tree Noel


From Lucy Beam
"Tea & Honey".... what a great idea for a box top. 

      Holly Berry Basket                          Tea Box                     


**************************************************



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment